review by sas

Title:letters to you

Book cover:
The book cover is nice but the cover can be more attractive.

Rating:3.5/5

Story:
The story between the lead actors is really beautifully written.The character of blossom who can't speak but she tells her story through letters is different.Dexter potrays the character of a cold guy on the rough but is warm from inside however it isn't a cliche story.

Each twist in the story makes the two characters even more closer to eachother.

Rating:3.5/5

Personal tips/problems:

It was clear from the beggining that the story will be based on letters but it didn't seem to me as letter.

1. Dear readers was mentioned.
When you are writing letter you refer to dear love as I thought she was writing letters for him.

2. Your pattern of letter all of a sudden turns to a story which is weird and makes this amazimg story as a error.

3. There are times when you forget and the female character talks to people.

4. Being a writer I can understand sometimes we are too excited to share our story,so there are times when your paragraph tends to be longer.

I really re read the chapters to know if I was mistaken also asked my friend to check as this was such a beautiful story and then we came to these point ,yes it wasn't letter.

And keep writing your amazing writer.

Thank you
Sas

Love

Aratsgroup