Whistling Chimes-Review by Joyouscellyjc

Whistling Chimes by MadManWearingFedora
By Joyouscellyjc

All of your poems are honestly works of art.Its been my utter pleasure to read your poetry book - Whistling Chimes. I sincerely feel that you write like a professional. Your poetry is a reflection of your own different experiences of in life.I find it rather fascinating how you take a certain idea and mould it into a certain thread of beautiful and philosophical thoughts. I absolutely admire your poetic affinity for that very reason. Please don't stop writing. You, my friend,are going a long way.

You have a certain gift of writing with your soul and mind.And the most beautiful thing about your poetry is that every time I read it I feel the words come alive and dance all around in my mind.The emotions portrayed in the poems are overlapped so beautifully with the words used to describe them that it becomes a feast for the reader.

Whether it be powder that so beautifully weaves an intense web of emotions or little girl blue that is about the myth of the blue lady, you have outdone my wildest, wildest expectations.I know I have to review your work but I am kind of clueless about what faults I should point out. There are truly no flaws. Continue on this path and may He bless you :)
Jc