Undercover Identity

Author- michysushi09

Reviewer- fallingstars99

Title-

No need to change because it's perfect the way it is.

Rating- 5/5

Cover-

It is good but can be better, your name is quite blurred and I think your female MC should get place in cover too. You can request for a cover in our arats cover shop.

Rating- 3/5

Preface-

You used excerpt from the story as well as introduction, it is good but there is a problem with spacing.

Edit it yourself and add spacing after each dialogue.

Rating-3/5

My POV-

Perfect non cliché story line with emotional side of agents. I'm blown away by the idea.

We all think that agent's life are so cool and this and that, you actually showed what it feels like not to be normal teenager.

The scene where her father died my heart broke into millions. I was literally crying because that is my sensitive topic.

You done a great job with prologue. It actually hooked up right then and there to read more.

All in all I am expecting this story to reach great heights because concept is fantastic!

Rating-5/5

Suggestions-

You are already editing the story, so here are some points I would advice you to keep in mind.

1) Don't rush! In your last chapter, you shifted many scenes like from shooting to talking to everything. It may be confusing to some readers.

2) Take a moment to describe character sketch and back ground, location etc of main characters.

3) You are writing in present tense, stick to that while writing.

4) Work on formation of dialogues. Try to reduce the use of 'I said' types sentences.

5) Read your chapters aloud before posting them.

6) Break the contents into more paragraphs.

7) Use thesaurus and synonyms wherever you have to repeat the words.

Overall rating-4/5

Personal request - update soon! 😛🙈

I hope I wasn't harsh.

Pm me anytime for anymore help :)

- star

I hope I wasn't harsh!