From me to you -Review by iHeartUwthAllmyheart

Book title- From me to you
Written by - ivettsy

  Review by - iHeartUwthAllmyheart

1) The title is pretty nice,But could have been a little more catchy and different!
I'll rate the title to be 3/5.

2)The cover is simple and sober,Matching the poems but it could be even more beautiful with the title on it, which attracts the Poeple towards it. You could change it for a much better one :) I'll rate it as  2/5.

Now moving onto your poems,As your description says,They are spiritual and contain a deep meaning. They are pretty mature ones with great amount of feelings and emotions embedded in them :)
I enjoyed reading them but there are some things which I would like to point out which might help you -

✨ I noticed that in some of your poems the lines are pretty long which does not give the feel of a poem. Shorter lines with deeper meaning give the real essence of poems,in the other poems you have pretty well done that,but I just wanted to bring that to your notice.

✨ Rhyming usually adds to the beauty of the words. I would suggest you to try out some rhyming patterns in your poems to make them even better.

✨ As you yourself said that English is not your first language there are some errors here and there,So I would suggest you to talk to someone who could edit your poems for you. There are some people on wattpad who work as an editor , you can talk to your friends if they are willing to help.

Other than that, I liked your poems pretty much. Hope you will keep in mind these things and I sincerely hope they help you while writing.  You can always message me if you want any kind of help or if you have nah doubt about anything! 
Hope you didn't feel bad about anything that I said,I just wanted to help you as much as I can! All the best for future💖
Hope you will be in touch!

Continue spreading the amazing messages through your poems :)

~ iHeartUwthAllmyheart