A Bleeding Heart

Book title :- A Bleeding Heart

Author iHeartUwthAllmyheart

Reviewer :- resplend

Book title

I think the title of your book is perfect. No changes needed!

Rating :- 05/05

Book cover

Book cover is perfect, but you can change if you find a better one. You can request a cover from Arats Covers Shop!

Rating :- 3.5/05

↪ Content

Poems are short and sweet! I loved them. They're short with a deep meaning. Feelings and emotions of an abandoned heart are described beautifully!

Out of five, I loved the first and second but there were certain errors which I would like to point out!

Rating :- 04/05

Corrections

1) Among the broken promises,as shattered as they can be.

Among the broken promises,
As shattered as they can be.

2) Use a comma in a line and then a full stop in the other one! Use a new line for a new sentence.

Tips

1) Rhyming makes a poem twinkle like a star. Practice some rhyming patterns! Try to work on rhyme schemes. It's hard but then too give it a try!

2) Try to use words that are little hard and fit perfectly in a line. I'd suggest you to use a thesaurus for this because it can help you out with synonyms.

Example :- If you're using the word 'graceful', you can use 'elegant' in its place.

3) After writing always reread your poems!

Overall rating :- 04/05

***

That's all! I hope you'll keep these things in mind and I also hope that they will surely help you further with your writings!

You can contact me if you need any kind of help!

Keep writing!

All the very best!

-Ira♥