Review by @RimshaNadeem

This review is for the book, "I am Morix."

The writer is @Janicexiaosyuen.

Let's start off by the blurb. Apart from a few typos here and there, it was intriguing. And it is very necessary to have a blurb that is intriguing as it is basically the promoter of your entire story. So I think you did a great job. However, like I always tell others and believe myself, there's always room for improvement, but it's very promising just the way it is, too.

I don't really take book covers into account, although they increase the book appeal to a reader significantly. The reason is simply because we don't always have access to the best of cover makers. I understand that a little too well, lol.

As for your story, I was genuinely surprised when I started reading it. It is simply, brilliant. You definitely have a way with words. Your writing quality is very exemplary.

Another interesting fact, which had me quite awed by you, was the fact that you dared give your story a humouring twist. Humour, is very difficult to write if you're trying to relay more than a simple joke with an impressive punchline. But you floored me when I saw that while you did give your character a humorous monologue, the maturity and quality of your writing remained as it is, without lessening the mirth of the situation. I found myself laughing my head off at times. A very commendable quality, one which very few people possess.

Other than that, I loved and enjoyed the storyline despite the fact that I don't really read these sort of books at all. Your characters have depth to them, they have a personality. However, I do think that you should tone down the humour in the story a little as it progresses. Of course, I could be wrong as I do not know what you plan to write next so take heed accordingly.

There were a few, minor mistakes here and there, which you can easily go back and edit yourself. The last chapter with the description of the attacker's eyes, make it a bit clearer. It may come off as difficult to grasp for a few readers or just plain confusing.

That's about it, I guess. I hope this helps you and I sincerely apologise if you found anything offensive or was hurt by any of my words.

Thank you, take care, keep writing and have a fantastic day,

--R

Reviewing for aratsgroup.

P. S. I did add your book in my library. Update soon please, lol :D