Review by thenameisfoureyes

chaahat28 Khamoshiyaan
Personally, I love the book. The emotions, the flow, each poem has its own identity yet all of them converge to portray your personality and style as a writer/poet. The best thing about it is that the improvement can be seen from the first poem to the last. It's like a process of how you evolved as a writer and I am very proud to say that i was able to read such a good book of poems.

It is of this account that I find it hard to give this book critical points. However, I found some things that can still be improved.

-your line patterns. Personally, I'd suggest for you to not put another space after each line. Somehow it appears messy. Keeping it centered is actually a good idea. Kudos to that.

-refrain from converging a sentence in a single line. Yes, I know that sometimes we want to write stuff and it becomes too long, usually it appears in sentence form but that's what's challenging about poetry. I suggest to try keep it short and do not write as if you're saying things in a normal conversation. You can also use formal and Old English words to aid you.

-other corrections would include common mistakes like having grammatical and spelling errors which require minor editing. Punctuation errors, it is ideal and essential that each line is to be ended by a comma or a period or other marks. And lastly, try to keep your lining patterns consistent. Some of the stanzas contain only four, six lines while others range to eight to 12. Addressing this would make the poem more appealing. Most poets use the ideal four lined meter.

So that's it. I hope this review helps. I really love your work. Keep it up and thanks for supporting the group.

In behalf of the aratsgroup,

Yours truly,

thenameisfoureyes