Just a Meal

Book Name: Just A Meal

Author: Pinky-Cat

Reviewer: me_monsoon_

Cover

We all judge a book by its cover and to invite more readers you need a good cover.
The cover is awesome. It really matches with the genre of the story. The authors name is not so visible, but it's great.

Rating: 4.5/5

The Description

The description is fine but you could include little conversations in between, please leave spaces between the paragraphs.

Rating: 4/5

The story

The story is very interesting and Gothic lovers would love your story.

But the story needs to edited as soon as possible.

As it is a quite lengthy book I'm not going too detailed about everything I will just brief it.

1. Reduce the usage of ellipses. Nobody would prefer to read a book which has a lot of dots here and there. You could just use them in the conversations.

Example.

I walked into my room and shut the door at my bodyguard's face. I changed into something comfortable and slept......

Instead of writing like this you could just write it this way.

I walked into my room and shut the door at my bodyguard's face. I changed into something comfortable and drifted of to sleep.

2. Punctuation errors. There are less commas and semi colons in your book. Make sure to edit it.

3. Spelling mistakes. I don't think that I should clear this, I think you can just edit them.

4. Grammatical errors. Thus is something common in all of us, but you can just edit it.

5. You could improve the style of writing. You could you the Thesaurus for that.

Rating: 3.5/5

......*****.....****....****.....****

The book is great altogether. I had a great time reading it.

You will be in a mess if you go back now and edit it. Wait for the book to be over and then start editing.

That's all from me! I hope you will keep all that in mind when you edit the book.

All the best!