Review by thenameisfoureyes

Soumojeet My love for You Will Never Die

Deep, romantic, sad and emotional. Your poems were able to express such wonderful emotions. What makes your poems beautiful is the fact that they came directly from the heart. However, there are quite a lot of things that you need to improve on.

-grammar. It is understandable that you aren't proficient in the English language given that you are bilingual or multilingual. It is of this account that there had been a lot of errors concerning grammar and spelling. I suggest try ways to further improve your English skills. You can get an English tutor. Moreover, you can search the internet for articles on how to improve your writing especially your grammar. Your mistakes compose of the tenses, inappropriate choice of words and the lack of some articles.

-punctuation. I noticed that there were lines wherein you ended with two or more periods. It is actually improper to do that when writing a literary work. Moreover, it is advisable to end the first line with a comma and the preceeding one with a period.

-balance. I find most of your poems lacking balance. Some lines were too short while the others are long. It is advisable to have the shorter line at least 2/3 of the longer line. You can also converge two or even three of your short lines to form a single line. Moreover, I suggesto keep your stanza patterns all throughout a poem. If it starts having four lines per stanza, then all of the stanzas should have four lines unless you're making a sonnet.

-rhyming. You can further improve the rhyming of your poems or you can focus more on free-verse. It is entirely your choice. However, I love "Do You Consider it Justice" given that it was almost perfectly balanced despite being a free-verse poem. You can also make it more melodious through the use of words having the same vowel pronunciation even without rhymes. Try to incorporate my previous tips and I'm sure it'll improve greatly.

So that's it for this review. I hope this helps. Thank you for supporting the group and we would love to hear how you think of this feedback.

In behalf of the aratsgroup,

Yours truly,

thenameisfoureyes