The Wrongs He Made Right

Book: The Wrongs He Made Right

Written By: DarkWolf13

Review By: KatieFlemmings96

(1) The Book Title:

The book title was the first thing that made me wonder what kind of story this would be. And I must say that it fits the book perfectly. You could never get a title more better than the current one.

Rating: 5/5

(2) The Book Cover:

The book cover is good and the boy in it is kind of attractive. But the title isn't like that. So I'd suggest you to change the title font and make it appear big and eye catching.

Rating: 4/5

(3) The Description:

Just like the title, the description of this story is perfect. It creates suspense too and gives off the reader a feeling to read what's written inside the book. Well done!

Rating: 5/5

(4) The Story:

Never did I think that I would find a story like yours. But I'm glad that I did even if I found it for reviewing. Seriously, you have portrayed what the character feels, very well and I could literally feel it too when I was reading. How it shows that a boy has been forced to do wrong things in his life after having a dark childhood while his brain and conscience tells him to not do it. To stop all the shit in life and just be a normal guy and the way he fights his conscience, is just so mind blowing. This story needs to be read by people and specifically those who are in some situation that can relate to what the character is going through. Because, in my opinion, it gives hope to those who want to start fresh and make up for all the bad deeds they have done in their lives.

I really liked this story. You're doing a great job and keep it up!

Rating: 4.5/5

(5) Tips and Points:

1- Your story is perfect, really but I found a few mistakes of grammar so take a close look at the chapters and remove them. Putting them aside, the story is amazing.

2- Keep a thesaurus with you when you write and use the synonyms of words that fit perfectly in the sentence.

3- Add quotes that relate to the story, in the beginning of the chapters. You can make the quotes yourself if you want.

4- You can add poems or songs in chapters or in scenes where they seem to fit perfectly. Though it's your choice to add them or not.

5- Adding pictures of characters or pictures that relate to the story, will be awesome.

So that's all from me. I really don't have more points to discuss as you already know how to write. Best of luck and keep working hard! :)

Thank you for being patient! :)