In Three Hundred And Sixty Five Days

Author -aashnaag

Reviewer - Fallingstars99

Title

It is little long but no comments here because it is first step of your creation.

Rating - 4/5

Cover

Cover lacks your name which makes the story seem a little unprofessional. Also there is a vast room of improvement. Please try to change it!

Rating - 2/5

Preface-

explanation is perfect, but kind of doesn't links with the title. Also you can make a little change in description too which I'll suggest in recommendation area

Rating- 4/5

Plot-

It's all about journey of two people , Jason and Agnes as they travel all around the world.
Rating- 4/5

My p.o.v-

To be honest, I didn't knew half of the places name used in the book and I just love traveling so I liked reading every chapter.

The adventures they do are part of wish list so it's very relatable.

The cute moments between them captured my heart ♥

The best thing about your story is it's non-cliche and all the journey make it cool and awesome.

Just edit your starting chapters, and your book will reach great heights :)

Recomendations-

1) cover as mentioned above.

2) Preface- instead of writing Jason: calm, patient, serious mixing their personalities in a sentence.
E.g-
"With Jason who is calm and patient, and Agnes who is polar opposite of him.
What happens when they are set off to a journey.."

3) Grammar and punctuation-

After chapter - 23 your writing is perfect, but ypu need serious editing in earlier chapters.
Most of the people skim first few pages and if it's okay, then they read more.

I'm telling by personal experience, after editing first chapters I got a good response, so I think you should also work on that.

May be you know these things, but I'm going to point it out anyways, because it may help you while editing.

i) you don't need to use comma after ended inverted comma.

"I am sorry?" Jason asked.

She sighed (I don't think here sighing meant anything, instead of it, if you used the expression 'she raised her eyebrow' or looked at him with 'questioning eyes' then his replying to that makes sense)

ii) she was wearing a .. Instead of she had worn.

iii) Punctuation marks before every ending inverted comma.

"I'm a ..my content well," he replied.

iv) The girl raised her eyebrows and asked, "what's your name?"

v) Try to mix two sentences, like there is a part where he is reading book.

"Putting on his glasses, he started reading the book"

It makes the writing more clear and effective.

Overall rating -3.5/5

Your book is good. You are good. Your writing is good. Just some improvements and your book will shine ♥♥♥

Best of luck 👍👍👍

I hope this is not harsh and offensive :)

P.m me for anymore help!

Reviews Corner-on RequestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara