Hope: Review by iHeartUwthAllmyheart

Book name- Hope// l.s.
Written by-  @knockoutlou

Reviewed by - iHeartUwthAllmyheart

✨ I don't think the title quite well matches with what you've written. I would advice you to change it if possible :) I'll give it 1.5/5. Please don't mind!

✨The cover is pretty nice,simple and very elegant. I'll rate the present one as 4/5.

✨Now moving onto your poems.. I would not say I liked them because I absolutely loved some of the poems specially the first and second ones.  You've expressed yourself beautifully ❤
I enjoyed reading your work :)

✨But if I have to give some suggestion then it would be to follow some rhyme schemes. Rhyming usually adds to the beauty of the words!  It's never necessary to rhyme but it evokes interest in the reader due to the continuity and the amazing tone.

The later chapters  seemed somewhere in between a story and a collection of poems. I would just like to say maybe you should give them  the form of poems by giving them a certain pattern involving some editing here and there.

✨ The last explanation part is well thought of, because it actually gives the gist of the poems and kinda the storyline, But I would suggest if you could put this in the beginning rather than the end. It would help readers to connect to it more :)

P.s. - As I don't like reading fanfictions, at the first sight I was a bit reluctant to read it. But I'm soo glad I did. Some of the poems were actually well written 💖

Hope you didn't feel bad about anything... I just wanted to help you as much as possible... I'm really sorry if you felt bad in any way....
 Please Keep writing and contact me for any help or if you have any confusion I'm always there ❤

All the very best for your future,Take care 😘

~ iHeartUwthAllmyheart