sasmina(highly recommended)

Cruel love by @Zadena

Story:
The story revolves around a girl who belongs to a high class community called alpha .
During a special event she meets a guy from a high class community as her but his personality is a bit dark.
What happens next?

Structure/writing

The writer has a great potential to be best writer.The writing is really beautiful.Each description and dialogues were just going perfect.
Having said that here are some things writer has to focus on.

Focus to the following:
1. The writer used a variety words which was really nice however some words need to be considered.

Seeming: There's no word as seeming
So i'd suggest you to use looking.

Taking: The word seems to add no sense to the sentence where it's used

2. The writer has used semicolons and comma's so perfectly that it was mesmerizing but there are few sentence that were left behind.

So mearge them as follows...

a. Move or two,swaying.....
Comma before swaying rather than fullstop

b. In front of them stood a man who was......

c. The gala was a very renowned event held at .....

Held should be merged with the before sentence.

d. Think good about you which was....

3. There are places where paragraph spacing is needed and option B chapter should be stricly looked at.

Personal view from reviwer

This was one of the most beautiful writing I came across.I said writing because you really have a good way of describing characters and mergining sentences into one.

So I would really like the writer to work on everything and edit it. I may have missed some mistake because I was more into the story.

Thank you