The Darkest Shade Of Black

Book title :- The Darkest Shade Of Black

Author :- chaahat28

Reviewer :- resplend

Book title

The book title is amazing and unique! I just loved it! No need to make any changes.

Rating :- 05/05

Book cover

The book cover is nice. It would be great if you could find a better one! You can request for a cover in Arats Covers Shop!

Rating :- 03/05

Content

Now moving on to your poems! Your poems are mostly related to the color BLACK! The arrangement of words are just so perfect. I loved the theme and titles of your poems. They are pretty mature ones with great amount of feelings and emotions embedded in them!

You've expressed your feelings beautifully in your own poetic way!

I love poems with rhyming and the rhyming in your poems made them even more fantastic. Your grammar is good! You know how to use punctuation marks!

Rating :- 04/05

Corrections

1) Work on rhyme schemes!

Tips

1) The only tip I would love to give you is try to practice some more rhyming patterns! Rhyming is what makes a poem shine!

Overall rating :- 04/05

***

That's all! I hope you will keep these things in mind! I really hope they will help you further with your writings.

I sincerely wanted to help you, I hope you didn't feel bad about anything and if you felt bad then I am extremely sorry!

Keep writing, you never know what the future might hold for you if you keep working hard.

All the best! You can contact me if you need any kind of help!

-Ira