review by sasmina gurung

Title: The loveless singles squad

Author: DarkWolf13

Book cover

As the title of this book is suitable to the content of the story,I think the book cover should also be the same.

The book cover is so normal without even topic and the authors name.So find a covermaker actually we have one.

Rate:2/10

Details of the book on the bio:

The details of the book on detail area is beautifully explained.It covers the chapter idea and story.

The detail area kind of makes people attracted to this book as the story seems so intresting and beautiful.
Rate: 8.5/10

Main parts:

1) The story begins with a beautiful morning with shawn mendes as jacob.

I could get a picture of shawn mendes as jacob and it was perfect.
The first chapter was really nice and organized in case of paragraphs however you use commas unnecessarily.

While having long sentence use semicolons : ;

But even if you add semicolons your sentences are too long.

2) Your chapters are too long and detailed, you could make 2  chapters from them.

3) You dont have to explain the daily schedule from morning to evening,the chapters get longer and longer and more detailed.

4) You could have done a one chapter explaining all the characters but you choosed one chapter for one character.

Its not a problem but you could have done some other way

5)As I went to further chapter your paragraphs got longer hope you make it shorter.

Personal view of reviewer:

As I read the bio,I got so excited to read the story and it was really intresting as I kept moving further.

The only problem was it was too long

I think there are too many people casted,I can hardly remember jacob jake luke and ashley...

And honestly I didn't even make it to half.....

So please please make the chapters small and I really loved the idea how jacob forms the squad.

I would promote this for sure after you edit it.

Overall rating: 6.5/10

Love aratsgroup