Firmament

Author - leoconstellwriter

Reviewer- fallingstars99

Title-

It's beautiful, meaning dome above the sky. It kind of connects to your story content.

Rating- 5/5

Cover-

There's a vast room of improvement!! Contact our arats cover shop if you can.

Rating-2/5

Preface-

You have explained everything well. But the thing is, it's quite confusing. Please try to lessen the details.

I would suggest you to write the thing you wrote in first page, to shift there.

Rating-2/5

My POV-

Your plot is nice and very very different. It seems you have done a lot of research work on those stuffs you wrote about. I liked the concept of destineds and all those tome keepers.

Your description are so well. The way you wrote about books flying and their hand burning, I could literally imagine the picture very clearly.

You have no problem with grammar and punctuation too. Full marks for them and dialogue writing. You are a pro at it.

Rating- 4/5

Suggestions-

1) simplify the preface. And be more descriptive in prologue. Add more info about Neona and people featured.

2) what you wrote in prologue, shift it to chapter 1. Because it didn't made sense there. It was an abrupt start.

3) give an image of main leads, like how they look like. Describe them in words for showing.

4) add glossary in last of chapters, because some words are really mystical to understand.

5) you can add pictures in middle to show how the ambience look like in many places.

That's it from my side.

Continue the good work.

All the best!

Love,
Star.