Up in the air review by sas

Reviewed by sasminagurung

Author: dreamergirl53

Book cover:
After going through the story,I think the cover should be changed to a fun girl .
Also the current book cover titles are not fixed properly.

Rate:2/5

Detail area:

The detail area should be completely changed.

For example

Samyra aka sam,fun-loving and crazy girl who always finds her in trouble because of her bubbly nature.

One day she again gets tangled up in a problem but with the college hunk alec..........

Story idea:

This story features a bubbly nature girl called Samyra aka sam,whose really funny and crazy person.

She gets tangled up with a guy called Alec after a scene she created on coffee shop.

And try to make her noticed but things doesnt go well as Alec is really cold person....

Rate:8.5/10

Reviwers review:

I really loved the story and specially sam.....

However you have to fix this....

1. The starting of chapter 1 firts paragraph is just not correct,its not going well.....
once upon a time...scartch (its not working)

2. Your paragraphs and spacing are good at first chapters but as we start chapter 3 paragraphs get longer and longer...

3. Dont use commas use semicolons for long sentence but don't make such a long sentence.

4 Punctuation mark is good.

5. While typing conversation after each conversation have space....

For example

Vee?

That's your name,Did your .......

And the most important thing is your giving way too much detail in one scence,which is making the story longer

Conclusion:

I really loved the concept of the story because it kind of matches with my favourite korean drama
"Playful kiss"

So I really want you to work and make more fun parts of sam in trouble.

Overall rating: 8/10

Love aratsgroup