Imperfect

Book: Imperfect

Written By: Laia233

Review By: KatieFlemmings96

(1) The Book Title:

I need not to say anything. It is just perfect!

Rating: 5/5

(2) The Book Cover:

Just like the title, I really like the cover. It kind of matches the description you have given about the story but I'll suggest you to find a new one if you can. You can ask for one in our Arats' Cover Shop.

Rating: 3.5/5

(3) The Description:

Mesmerizing and realistic are the words that I would like to use for the description of your book. There are a few mistakes though which I'll discuss below. Overlooking them, the description is really good.

Rating: 4.5/5

(4) Tips And Points:

1- First of all, I would like you to give enough space. Like, start a new dialogue with a new paragraph. For example:

"I saw her spraying on your locker early in the morning. I tried to stop her but she ran away." I told Kelly, who was walking by my side.

"I will teach her a lesson, soon. Thanks for letting me know!" She smiled with gratitude though I hadn't done anything for her.

(This is just an example!)

2- You haven't left space which is required after commas and exclamation marks. Be sure write them like this:

I looked inside the small sized shopping basket that I was holding to see a pair of ink bottles, a pack of colour pencils, a decorated notebook and a simple sketch book. "All done! Finally!" I murmured to myself.

(This is just an example!)

3- There are a few grammatical errors too. So be sure to take a good look at them and punctuation too. For example, write like this:

The silence might mean that the person survived; that the rare positive thoughts overpowered the bad ones; that the person received help and now there was peace.

4- Whenever you write "four years before/later" or something like that, it would be better if you made the words italic and close them inside two brackets. Like this:

(Four years later)

5- At the beginning where you have written few steps from 12 steps, I'll suggest you to leave a line's space between each step.

6- You can add quotes in the beginning of the chapters, too.

7- Thesaurus always helps in writing so be sure to make the most out of it.

8- You have left chapters in suspence, which is a good thing. Keep it up!

9- You can add poems that relate to the scenes or what the character is feeling. It will make the story more interesting.

10- You've added some humour too, which is also a good thing as it won't make the readers bored. Keep doing that once in a while.

That's all from me! Just keep an eye for the things I have mentioned. You're already off with a good start and this will make your story more good! Best of luck! :)

Thank you!