THE UGLY PROJECT

Author- psychogal19

Reviewer- fallingstars99

Title-

It's one of the things that hooked me to your book. Perfect.

Rating-5/5

Cover-

Cover have no such link to story, as a reader I would like to see some more creativity on cover. Contact arats cover shop if you want to change it.

Rating-2/5

Preface-

Having a excerpt from the story is nice idea for preface, but if you can add more info about the main characters there, it will attract readers more.

There were problem in formation of sentences, which I've commented on your chapter -1. Have a look and fix that.

Remove the word excerpt from the top, because it is already understood that it is a excerpt!

Rating- 3/5

My POV-

I love love love the story line. This is a story about a beautiful girl who is slated by her so called best friend and challenged by her to dress up ugly and fall a man in love with her.

The story is based on the concept of American show 'the bachelor'

I love all the characters, Anya, Ibhan, Ashmit everyone have their own peculiar quality.

The bond between Ashmit and Anya is so beautifully portrayed. I'm looking forward for what happens in last, specially dadi mallik adventures, lol.

Rating- 5/5

Suggestions-

1. Sentence formation - as described in chapter 1, try to mingle up sentences and make sure to keep them in a flow.
Speak your own dialogue, to check if it sounds okay or not.

2. When you switch POV, write

Anya's POV

Not,

Anya's side of story.

3. Stick to one form of tense.

4. Describe your characters using wordings, like where she says she is more than average looking, question struck in my mind is 'like?'

So describe her if she have brown hairs or blue eyes etc.

Same goes with other characters too.

Character's cast is okay but character's sketch in mind is needed when we are reading a fiction.

5. No use of punctuation marks after ending inverted commas. They should be always within and must be there before ending inverted comma.

Ex-

"I had an apple for breakfast." I told him.

"Can we meet again?" He asked. ( no comma after question mark)

"I thought that he understood," I sighed.

JUST AN EXAMPLE NOT RELATED TO STORY!!

6. Before your author's note in the end, draw a line or leave some more space.

7. There are some typos, which can be fixed in one go after editing.

8. Use songs related to chapter, since reading your book give vibes of a reality show.

Overall rating- 3.5/5

That's all from my side.

Your concept is really nice, I look forward to see your book blossoming and in more refined way!

I hope I wasn't too harsh 🙈

All the very best ♥

- star.