letters to them

Review by sasmina

Letters to them
By
FlyOverSky

The title "letters to them" is a perfect choice,it drags people and also the cover is simple yet nice.

The combo of the title and the cover attracts people and also its a short story.

But everything about this book went somewhere wrong,firstly it's really confusing and only few people have patience to wait.

Well I waited and yes at the end there's the letters kind of made me wow.
But letters as in the last part having letter not the words written in it.

The letters included really simple things however it was cute
But after all those patience people need something more.

Here's a example

Dear Stefan,
I remember the time when you gave me a back hug when my world was breaking down and said those few lines" ..........."which are still deep down making a echo sound in my head.
Thank you

But at last I think you really have a talent because I loved lines in this book,you can really become a great writer because your dialogs were flawless the only thing that went wrong was the confusion and the ending.

Well that's all I have to say .There wasn't much mistake maybe because you wrote in a dialog form.

I'd genuinely want to see more from you.
@FlyOverSky