Poetries

Book title :- Poetries

Author :- Laiba_Malik06

Reviewer :- resplend

Book title

Damn! What is the title of your book ? Can you explain me ? I'm saying this because the name of your book on the cover is Poems but the title which you have given to your book is Poetries. Either keep it as Poems or Poetries. I would suggest you to change it!

Rating :- 1.5/05

Book cover

The cover of your book is very simple and as I said the title is confusing, it would be great if you could change it. You can request for a cover in Arats Covers Shop!

Rating :- 1.5/05

Content

Moving on to your poems! Most of the poems are on friendship and are pretty amazing. Your poems contain a deep meaning and are filled with great emotions!

You've described the meaning of friendship beautifully in your own words. Well done! But there were certain errors which I would like to point out!

Rating :- 03/05

Corrections

1) I've noticed that you use short forms a lot! Please avoid using those silly short forms because it doesn't give a good impact on reader.

Example :-

i) didnt  ✖  didn't  ✔

ii) ill  ✖  I'll  ✔

iii) im  ✖  I'm  ✔

iv) ive  ✖  I've  ✔

Avoid making these kind of silly mistakes. Take the utmost care of punctuations!

2) I've noticed that you use full stops a lot! Don't overuse them. Only insert where you feel they are necessary! You lack in other punctuation marks. Try to use them too!

Example :- Use a comma in a line and a full stop in the next one. Look for punctuation that fits perfectly and insert it!

3) You don't give a space between two sentences. Spacing really matters! Next time take care that you give a space between two sentences.

Tips

1) Rhyming makes a poem glittery! Try to practice some other rhyming patterns.

2) After a full stop, always start your next sentence with a capital letter!

3) As I said, spacing really matters. You make the lines too stuffed! After completing a sentence use a new line!

4) Try to segregate those 2-3 paragraphs from your poems!

5) Try to work on rhyme schemes!

Overall rating :- 04/05

***

That's all! I hope you'll keep these things in mind and I really hope that they will help you further with you writing!

I sincerely wanted to help you! I hope you didnt feel bad about anything! If you felt bad then I am extremely sorry!

You can contact me if you need any kind of help!

Keep writing!

All the best!

-Ira