• Review by lazy-dreamer: Khamoshiyaan

Reviewed by lazy-dreamer

_________________________

Book: Khamoshiyann

Author: chaahat28

Category: Poetry

_________________________

To be honest, I do not read poetry very often, but Khamoshiyaan is an exception. The collection of poems by chaahat28 is extremely insightful, transcribing her silence into skillful poetry.

Due to the major theme of silence being the source of certain types of poetry, Khamoshiyaan explores themes of loneliness and existentialism, making chaahat28 seem scholarly and philosophical at times. She also covers other relatable themes such as heartbreak and loss.

As a poet, chaahat28 evokes raw emotion into her words, almost as if she is transferring them to the reader or pulling at the reader's heartstrings. That eviction and transferring of emotion is possibly the greatest achievement a poet could accomplish, and I commend chaahat28 highly for her efforts.

My favourite poem from Khamoshiyann is 'The Wall Flower.' It explores the complex dynamic of the insatiable human desire of being noticed and surrounded by others, yet wielding an invisible like personality. The poem, through its words, is a sorrowful plea for friendship and attention, balanced with a serving of angst and sorrow. The poem is truly thought provoking and heartbreaking.

I would suggest chaahat28 to improve her formatting, but this is only a small mistake. It simply is, that at some times she may be missing a space, placed a capital in the wrong place, or so. This can be easily fixed, chaahat28, and you could contact an editor like me to fix your formatting. Please message me if you're interested.

I recommend Khamoshiyaan for everyone, even those of you who do not read poetry very often (like me), for chaahat28 will surely enlighten you in some of the very confusing, and maybe even painful aspects of life.

_________________________

Reviewer's personal message to: chaahat28

I would love an update of your story, but do not feel pressured to publish another one ASAP.

Also, I recommend getting a cover-maker so they can create a cover that'll get you noticed. Your existing cover is a very accurate representation of your poetry, but the cover-maker could maybe design your dream cover (if you want to change your cover) and add more popular elements so your work can get noticed.

As for grammar, as I mentioned before, I'm an editor, so feel free to message me!

As a member of Aratsgroup, I will definitely promote your story on my account (I'll add it to my reading list, give shoutouts, etc.) and other Aratsgroup members will also help.

Thank you for being a part of this amazing Wattpad movement and I hope I wasn't too harsh and actually helped!

Kind Regards,

lazy-dreamer