Blood Brothers

Author- squishycheeks_

Reviewer- fallingstars99

Title-

No bad comments.

Rating- 5/5

Cover-

From what I've read, I can see this story in direction of a love triangle, so only adding the picture of girl on the cover does no justice to those two 'blood brothers'

Rating-2/5

Preface-

your description is nice, neither too much not too less. But you need to work on grammar and typos.

Rating-4/5

My POV-

As I started the story, I could easily tell that writing action and humor is definitely your cup of tea. I loved the plot and specially the concept of 'she isn't worth it in her own eyes' and the badass river.

I loved the part you describe the brothers as 'sex gods' I was on verge on drooling myself. So you get the idea what I mean very much, yeah 🙈

Rating- 4/5

The only problem is with your use of paragraph and sentences, which I know you are in process of editing but still I'm going to suggest you somethings to keep in mind while editing.

Suggestions:-

1) there is a problem with your alignment system.

Don't leave so much spacing before starting a sentence

Don't leave so much spacing before starting a sentence. It doesn't look good.

2) You shouldn't end the sentences with expression for other next sentence.

Example:-

"Hurry up river, River! They'll be here any minute!" Roy hissed, shuffling with papers on desk. (Mark that there is no space in starting the sentence)

( Try to mingle up emotions and sentences together) I rolled my eyes at his fear and asked, "we have been doing this for years now, Roy. What's so different about this?"

Noticed the difference?

3) there are typos and grammatical errors here and there, nothing that can't be fixed in one go.

4) try to add more descriptions related to the place where they are working and what project they are in etc.

5) read your chapter aloud before posting it.

That's it. Just keep these things in mind while editing and you are ready to shine.

I wish you all the very best and I hope I wasn't harsh!

Love,
Star.