You Belong To Me - Review

Review by: _boho_chick_
For: Brownie_68

Title: You Belong To Me
Honestly, the title doesn't really suit to the storyline. When I started reading your book, I was pretty excited, owing to the fact that the title of your book seems to promise a possessive male lead. I am a sucker for possessive, sexy, alpha males, but I'm sorry to say I was disappointed. Also, only a targeted portion of readers would begin reading your book because of the title, so, I would suggest you to change it or edit it.

Description: The description is very vague, and uninteresting. You must edit it.

Cover: Your book is a fan fiction, so, obviously, it should have the characters of your fandom on its cover. I think the cover is fine, but it could be better. You can contact the Arats Cover Shop for the same.

Content: The very first thing that I'd like to point out is that I was very confused about the relations of the characters. As a person who has no idea what Naruto is, I don't know anything about who is who. Therefore, you should be more precise about these things.

There are too many points of view, which is very confusing. I think that having only one or two points of view is enough. There seems to be an overlapping of characters.

The story is kind of clichéd, which is alright, but I feel you need to make it more interesting.

I would suggest you to improve your style of writing, make it more effective.

There are very less grammatical errors, which is commendable.

I hope I wasn't too harsh, and could be helpul.

Love,
Stuti.