review by fallingstars99

Title- Accepting me

Author- @sophiajusica

Genre- Non-fiction/ lgbt

Story line -

Accepting me is a real story about a girl who is bisexual and struggles from the various issues of society.

Book cover-

The cover you are using right now is quite good. It matches with the theme of the book. But there is room of improvement. You have a very powerful story so the cover should be more catchy .

Rating- 3/5.

Preface-

You need to work on the preface and edit it using proper sentences and grammar. As I said before, this story is really something that could motivate others, so be a little more descriptive with the outline of story.

Rating- 2/5

Plot-

I appreciate that you are writing your own story and using real instances from life. The way you focus on Muslim Indian culture is really impressive. Your story shows that how one have to go through confusion to coming out phase. It is really good. It could motivate others to come out of closet too.
Overall your perspective and plot is really good but some editing will make the readers to go through he story without any difficulty.

Rating-4/5.

Recommendations-

1.) You need to correct the grammatical errors in every chapter. If you don't have time to do that, there are editors available on wattpad too.

2.) Instead of using capital letters in middle of sentences, use italics to draw attention to your thoughts. It will be more easy to read.

3.) Use para spacing and change the paragraph once you are shifting to other scene.

I really hope you edit the story and work on above suggestions.

Conclusion-

Personally, I really had a good time reading your story because it was something influenced from today's society problem. It made me see the struggle of bisexual people who have to fight every day with themselves as well as their family.

This story have a lot of potential and I will recommend everyone to go through this as it will make you aware of what actually happens in our so called high thinking modern society.

Overall rating - 3.5/5

I hope you get help through this review and work on the problems.

Lots of love and wishes,
Star ⭐