уσυ иєνєя ∂ι∂

Book Title: You Never Did
Author:  kpop_gem

Reviewed by: bejeweledMe

•Book Title: 4/5

It matches your plot so well. But please don't forget to capitalize the first letters of each word and no dots at the end.

•Book Cover: 2.5/5

I suggest making a more attractive cover, perhaps? I'm sorry to say this but your recent cover doesn't really give off an impact to the readers, in my opinion. If you like, you can always request for a cover from the arats group. Or me; if you like to maintain a theme or something like that.

•Summary/Blurb: 3/5

It was good. But please do separate paragraphs because it somewhat looks messy and full. But maybe that's just me.

I suggest not capitalizing a whole word to polish it off.

In any case, I edited it out for you:

You know that feeling when you look at him and think, " Wow, I love him. But we're just friends."

Or when he looks at her and yet you're here loving a person who loves someone else. Painful, right?

You love everything about him and he loves everything about her. You wasted your 11:11 wishes on him. You kept it in for so long; no one knows how confused you are.

Do you tell him that you like him? Or do you just keep it all to yourself and pretend like it's nothing?

"It's confusing" or "It's complicated" was always your answer every time someone asks you what's wrong. When you look at them together, your eyes start to fill up with tears because you wished it was you.

You love him so much that sometimes you wish he knew.

•Grammar/Writing Style: 4/5

Your grammar's pretty good. Your sentence construction's good too. Just be careful with typos and such. And oh, I suggest not making random words bold 'cause it might look messy. It's better to just leave those italicized. Quotes are fine, though.

And as for your writing style; it's unique. It's like you're talking to the readers themselves, and I like it that way. *v*

•Plot: 4/5

To be honest, I've seen a lot of these kinds of plot on Wattpad. But you still managed to pull it off nicely. You brought emotions to your words and I really like it.

•Personal Enjoyment: 5/5

I love it! Although it was short (that's why it's called a short story, dummy. Lol), it still gave a huge impact to the readers. I really loved the way you wrote it, honestly.

I feel bad for the main character. Even though I never experienced that kind of stuff, I can still relate to her pain and struggle. That girl that the boy liked was a b*tch. Sorry for the foul word, but I really can't help it, omo! The feels~ 😝💞

The ending was just heartbreaking. After all those years they've been apart, he came back. And when you thought everything was gonna be okay, an incident has to happen. ASDFGHJKL— Why? 😭

Overall Score: 23.5/30

---Final Note---

I found a fellow Kpopper, omg. Hi there! Haha. I'm so sorry if ever I offended you in a way. Omfg, did I sound too harsh? Omg, please forgive me. Know that there's always a room for improvement so please don't stop trying. I, myself, am not that good at writing either. But with a little bit of practice, you'll get there. *winks*

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck~! 💕

~ jewel ❣