Sunset

Author- diligent

Reviewer- Fallingstars99

Since the story is one shot types, I'm going to explain everything in paragraphs not points.↩

Sunset..the name itself is beautiful and a special phenomenon.

I honestly chose this book to review because of title. It's my favorite.

Sunset can be thought from two ways. First, closing a chapter, or giving up hope on light.

And second, waiting for stars to come up so that you can wish upon them.

It was the both optimistic and pessimistic one.

Preface is also good.

The cover of the book can be far better in my opinion. So please, try to change that.

Since you already said, it is not a story it is a memory captured by your heart, I'm not going in depths about your plot, because it's simply awesome.

I love the ending quote from Romeo and Juliet, which explained the story in one line.

The journey of two people who love each other, never completes without being hurt at a point of time.

What sucks more is that you love someone, still can't be with them because of your insecurities.

I loved your descriptions of beach. I loved the emotions portrayed.

Just go through the story content again and read it aloud to yourself. There are some typos which can be fixed.

Your story contains only one dialogue, please do end with punctuation mark before ending inverted comma.

Overall, it was pleasurable one-shot read. The kind of story, a reader wants to read on a lazy rainy morning with a cup of choco drink.

♥I loved it♥

Overall rating- 4/5 (-1 for cover)