Dramatic

Richard Grayson kicked the door into the dinning room.

He somersaulted on the floor, then crouched into a defensive pose with his escrima sticks.

"Oh! 7 out of 10!" Stephanie smiled, clapping her hands.

"Really? Only 7?" Richard frowned. 

"Stop being so dramatic, Grayson." Damian said, taking a bite of his mashed potatoes. 

"But I'm a Grayson. A Flying Grayson. In case you haven't noticed, we Graysons have a flare for the dramatic." Richard gave a goofy smile.

"He's always been dramatic, Damian." Bruce said.

"At least you tried, Damian." Tim said.

"I will kill you, Drake." Damian glared at him.

Tim just frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwing crashed through the window of the motel room.

"Maddie Kornox, you have some information I need about your husband." Nightwing said in a deep, commanding voice. 

"If I tell you, will you get out of here? And did you seriously have to break the window?" Maddie frowned.

"I...I thought the dramatic entrance would scare you or...make you talk or something." Nightwing said, looking sad, "I...I'm not feeling this tonight. Now, you made me sad." 

"Seriously? You're not going to fight the crime my dead-beat husband does because you're sad?" Maddie glared at Nightwing. 

"Well, you just totally dumped on the dramatic entrance! H-How am I going to get past this? You just gave me a 0 out of 10!" Richard looked very sad, like a kicked puppy.

"Look, I'm sorry. Now, will you go get the dead-beat?" Maddie asked, not at all amused. 

"Okay. But only 'cause you said sorry." Nightwing smiled. 

He went out the same window he came into.

"Bi-polar much?" Maddie  snorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwing slammed his foot down into the sunroof before he fell through it, landing in the middle of the warehouse.

"Better. 8." Cass said, tied to a chair.

"8? Really? Only 8? You sure that wasn't like...a 9?" Nightwing asked.

"8. Goons." Cass reminded him.

Richard ducked just as a goon swung a knife at his throat.

"Let's dance!" Nightwing smirked, cracking his knuckles and neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard slid in the entryway as he came into Wayne Manor.

He was holding sparklers that were lit and was wearing a big sparkling top hat.

"5. You're trying too hard." Jason said, passing through the hallway, texting on his phone.

"By the way, your hat's on fire." Jason said, walking into the living room, but not before snapping a picture.

Richard screeched as he tried to put the hat out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Justice League was tied up, grouped together watching a screen where on Earth destruction was going on.

"Our plans have started! Soon, Earth will be destroyed!" the villain laughed loudly.

His goons did too.

Suddenly, an explosion blew the TV off the wall, and the a hole was now in the wall.

Nightwing came through, costume torn, face bruised and bloody with bits of wall on him.

He quickly threw batarangs at all the goons and round-house kicked the villain.

"You're operations just got shut down." Nightwing said.

"TEN!" Stephanie screamed.

"Thank you. So, how are you guys doin'?" Nightwing smiled.

"You know. Just tied up." Jason said, shrugging like it was the most normal thing in the world. 

Well, it was to them at least.