College

WARNING: Alcohol, Drugs, Drinking

"Why are you going to college again? Did you not pass?" Jason asked.

"I'm going UNDERCOVER at a college." Dick replied.

"You're going to college again." Jason said.

"I'm going under- you know what? Never mind." Richard frowned, putting a couple of clothes into his suitcase.

"So...what are you doing?" Tim asked.

"I'm going to go be a student for about a semester. Find out who's in the drug trade and help them out." Dick said.

"Help them out? How? Are you going to start selling too?" Tim asked.

"No, I'm going to make them stop." Richard smiled.

"Snitches get stitches." Jason said.

"Well, this is the last resort to controlling the usage on the university." Richard said.

"Why you?" Tim asked.

"I'm the youngest." Richard frowned, bunching up his nose. "I don't like it."

"I thought you'd love all the attention that is included in being the youngest." Jason joked.

"No. They are always like 'Got your vest on?' and 'I'm driving 'cause I've been here longer.'" Dick huffed.

"They only say that because A, they want you safe and B, they have more experience." Bruce said.

"I can drive a car thank you!" Richard yelled.

"Have you ever driven a car in a high-speed pursuit?" Bruce asked.

"I drove the Batmobile while you pretended to be dead." Dick glared at Bruce.

Bruce winced, "Touché."

"Ouch!" Jason winced at Dick.

"Cold." Tim said.

"Tt." Damian did his signature mock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard put the last suitcase onto the desk that came with his dorm room.

He blew a piece of his hair out of his face.

"Is that everything?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." Richard nodded.

They were both in their civilians without their badges and guns.

Richard wore a plain red hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black and white converse high tops.

Amy, meanwhile, wore black khakis, a purple blouse, purple heels, and black sunglasses that were on top of her head.

"Yay. I'm back at college. Do my grades count even thought this is UC work?" Dick asked.

"No, I don't think so." Amy said.

"Well, then." Richard shrugged.

"Okay, I'm going to leave you to get settled in. I have to go pick up my kid in an hour. But first, I think I saw a coffee shop around here." Amy said.

"Yeah, there's a coffee shop on campus. I can walk you to it." Dick smiled.

"You just don't want to move in." Amy smirked.

"Yeeeaaahhhh." Richard laughed.

"So, what's the classes you're taking?" Amy asked.

"Well, I'm going for a major in Psychology with a minor in Music Arts." Richard said.