Too Young (Part 2)

WARNING: Abuse, Bad language, Blood

Bruce and Richard had got into a fight again.

This time they were screaming at each other in the living room, not caring who was around.

Damian just watched, a bit confused, as they yelled.

Tim frowned while Jason looked like the fighting was normal.

Stephanie and Cass just watched slightly in shock, not seeing them fight before.

Alfred saw the beginning before he disappeared somewhere.

A few moments later and Alfred showed up holding a shotgun.

Which only surprised everyone else further, even Jason.

Everyone was pulled out of the shock of the shotgun in Alfred's hands by the sound of a slap and breaking glass.

Bruce backhanded Richard, which caused him to fall onto the glass coffee table.

Bruce looked like he was about to punch Dick before Alfred cocked the gun and held it up to Bruce's head.

"You leave that child alone!" Alfred threatened.

Bruce was breathing deeply, fists clenched tightly.

"Bruce Thomas Wayne, so help me I will do it." Alfred said, glaring at Bruce.

Bruce took a few more breaths before he left the living room.

Alfred put the shotgun down after Bruce left and immediately went over to Richard, who was slowly getting up.

"Richard," Alfred put a hand on his shoulder, "let's get you-"

"I'm fine." Richard said in an emotionless voice.

His bangs covered his very dark eyes.

"I'd say not. Sit down here." Alfred pulled him onto the couch.

Alfred immediately started to patch him up and pull out glass shards.

"W-Why would Father? I-I don't...Why would...What?" Damian stuttered, unsure about a lot.

Tim's hands were clenched in fists as were Jason's.

Cass and Steph just had wide opened mouths and eyes.

"There you go, Dickie." Alfred said, not caring about being improper.

He messed up Dick's hair and pressed a kiss onto the mop of black hair.

"Got get some sleep. I'll be up soon." Alfred said.

Richard just nodded mutely and left.

The rest of the family went down to the Bat-cave where Bruce was.

"What the FUCK?" Jason screamed.

Bruce didn't say anything.

"Get your fucking ass out of that chair, bastard!" Tim screamed.

Bruce turned around.

His mask was pulled off.

His hair was sticking out all over the place, tears were coming down his cheeks, and he looked awful.

"He's your CHILD! He would give his LIFE for you! Heck, he already HAS! And what do you do in return? You ABUSE him! What the actual FUCK BRUCE?" Jason screamed.

"You're his father. At least, the closest he has. A father doesn't abuse his children. ESPECIALLY SOMEONE LIKE DICK!" Tim screamed.

"I told you last time Bruce, if this ever happened again, I was going to hand in my resignation, and take Dick away." Alfred slammed a piece of paper onto the Bat-computer.

"I hope you're happy. I'm taking the rest of the children." Alfred said.

"Wait, last time?" Jason glared.

Alfred looked down in shame.

"Yes. Last time." Alfred said sadly.

"Why didn't you do something? Or say something?" Tim asked.

Alfred glared at Bruce, "Threatened."

"But I did what I could." Alfred said.

"But I can't stand by any more. I'm leaving with Dick and the children tonight. You will have no contact with ANY of them. If I find out you even tried to contact any of them, I will go straight to police and press." Alfred threatened.

Bruce didn't say anything.

~~~~~

An hour later and Alfred and the kids were in a car with their bags packed.

Richard sat in the front seat, looking out at the window.

Alfred grabbed his hand.

"It's okay, Richard. We're going somewhere where he won't be. You'll never have to be around him again. I regret not getting you away from him sooner." Alfred said with disguised self-hatred.

"Kids." Was all Richard said.

"Yes. They're safe. He won't get to any of you again." Alfred said, reassuring everyone in the car.

Dick nodded and held Zitka closer.

He was safe at last.

And now he didn't have to worry about Bruce hurting his kids.

Not ever again.

I couldn't make Alfred the bad guy in this! I just can't!

Abuse of ANY kind is not funny. DO NOT DO IT!!!

If you are being abused, please seek help! Get out as soon as possible!