Kent Farm

Richard goes on a vacation with the Batfamily to the Kent Farm! :D (For Christmas!)

"Chief Addad, sir." Richard knocked on the Chief's door.

"Yes, Grayson?" Addad asked.

"Uhm...I was wondering if I could have a week off." Dick said nervously.

"When?" Chief asked.

"Three weeks from now. On the 27th to the 2nd." Richard said.

"And the reason?" Chief Addad asked.

"My family wants to go visit some friends for Christmas." Dick smiled.

"I don't see why not. You've worked here for a few years already and never asked for time off. It's about time you take a vacation if you ask me." Chief Addad smiled.

"Thank you, Chief!" Dick smiled widely.

"Just have some fun then. And I also need you to fill out this paper for it. Stupid department needs more paperwork." Chief grumbled.

Richard laughed.

"We all need more paperwork." Dick joked.

"Gosh no!" Addad almost screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that about?" Amy asked her partner, Dick.

"Just getting some vacation." Richard smiled.

"Good for you. You earned it. I don't know how you do it. You get to work on time, do all your work and then some, have time for coffee runs, and you travel to Gotham to help with their police once in a while. You have to tell me how you get the energy." Amy smiled.

"You really want to know?" Richard asked.

"Yeah." Amy nodded.

"Coffee and hot chocolate." Dick smiled and laughed.

"Preach brother!" Amy took a sip of her coffee.

Richard just laughed harder at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, and the files are all completed and already filed. I put the files that I have been working on together. They are color-coded and tabs are put in." Richard was explaining his organization and work to the Chief and Amy.

"Okay, we get it! GO!" Amy started pushing Richard out the door.

"But I haven't got the reports for-" Dick started.

"GO! Gesh, Grayson. Take a vacation! You need it, crazy kid!" Officer Ylang yelled, joining in pushing Richard out the door.

"But the reports!" Richard tried to argue.

"Will still be there for you when you get back. No worrying about work. It's vacation. Go." Addad said.

"GRAYSON!" Damian's voice was heard.

A few moments later and the kid popped up.

"Let us get this infernal trip done with. Father insisted on it, but I think it is a waste of time. I do not wish to be stuck in a car with everyone for hours on end. And I REFUSE to sit next to Drake. So, you and Todd are in the backseat with me." Damian said, arms crossed and there would be no room for discussion.

"I haven't sat in the backseat for years!" Dick protested.

"Yeah, well, I will NOT seat next to Drake!" Damian yelled.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Richard asked.

"I do." Damian didn't answer.

"Well, I hope you like therapy and emotions. 'Cause we're talking about that." Dick said.