Jailed (Part 2)

(I totally forgot to make a part 2!) I'm SO sorry!!!

HERE IT IS THOUGH!

"Richard John Grayson, what the hell happened?!" Bruce yelled.

"I don't remember! I told you that so many times already!" Richard snapped back.

"Don't give me lip, young man!" Bruce scolded him.

"I don't know! Really!" Richard pleaded.

"What do you remember?" Bruce asked.

"Okay, it was Friday and I was off work, so I called over Roy and Wally. They brought over some beers and then I don't remember anything." Richard said, looking down, ashamed.

"You got drunk with those two and then ended up in jail." Bruce said.

"Yes? I think so?" Dick frowned.

"Where are they?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know." Richard admitted.

Bruce sighed.

Suddenly, Jason and Tim came into the living room, talking to each other.

They both stopped suddenly, seeing Richard in just a towel.

Tim blushed and looked away fast, "Uhmmmm..."

"Jeesh, Dick, put some clothes on. And what's with the graffiti?" Jason asked.

"He just got back from the Police station. Go take a shower and we'll go and see if we can find a hungover Wally and Roy." Bruce was frowning deeply.

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." Richard said, looking down.

Tim and Jason exchanged a look, knowing that Richard was deeply upset with himself about disappointing Bruce.

"Bruce, you didn't need to do that." Jason said, frowning.

"Do what?" Bruce asked.

"Publicly announce his mistake. I mean, he doesn't do this often." Jason said.

"It's good he doesn't. And if publicly announcing will make him stop, then so be it." Bruce said.

"That's not nice. He probably feels horrible right now." Tim said, frowning.

"Well, he should have thought of the consequences before he got drunk." Bruce said.

He left it at that and left the room.

Jason and Tim looked at each other, both on the same idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After locating Wally and Roy, Bruce gave the three of them a stern talking at Dick's apartment.

Soon after, Wally and Roy left.

Bruce said a few more choice words to Richard before leaving too.

Dick sniffled, refusing to cry.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door and it was opening up.

Richard quickly whipped away any stray tears before standing up and putting on a smile.

Jason and Tim walked through the door carrying ice cream and a stack of movies.

"We all fuck up, Dickie. Drop the smile and let's get to work. We got Mango, your favorite!" Jason smirked, holding up the tub of ice cream and three spoons.

Dick laughed, but dropped his smile afterwords.

Tim put a movie in the DVD player, turned it to the right settings and channel, and grabbed a lot of blankets from Dick's room.

The three of them sat cuddling on the couch, eating Mango ice cream, and watching movies the whole night through.