Crime

WARNING: Crack-ish (just a bit), Crimes, Language 

"Yesterday we got a call about a robbery. Today we finished analyzing the video. We are looking for two people. One female and the other male. The female has black hair and blue eyes. The male has red hair and green eyes." Chief Addad said, pointing to two shots of the people looking up, not necessarily at the camera.

"What the fuck?" Richard Grayson, newest recruit of Bludhaven Police Department, exclaimed.

"Rookie!" Amy Rohrbach, his superior, scolded.

"One moment." Dick took out his phone and dialed a number.

Whoever it was picked up.

"Wally, why the fuck are you on the wanted list in Bludhaven?" Richard asked.

"Dude. What?" Wally asked.

"I come into work and find a video of you stealing from a gas station." Dick said.

"Dude. I can explain. Somewhat." Wally said.

"I'm waiting." Richard said with narrowed eyes, tapping his foot.

"I'm pretty sure it had something to do with drugs." Wally said.

"What are you doing with drugs? Who's the girl you were with?" Dick questioned.

"She drugged me. And I'm not sure." Wally explained.

"She drugged you? WHO is she?" Richard exclaimed.

"I don't know!" Wally yelled.

"Find out! Anything you remember about her or anything about yesterday?" Dick asked.

"Yeah. Something about donuts. And I think we might have robbed more places." Wally said, uncertainty in the last part.

Richard sighed, "Get over here and we'll figure this out, okay?"

"We?" Wally asked.

"It's a police investigation. Police and I will help you figure out what happened." Dick said.

Wally sighed, "Okay."

Richard shook his head and rolled his eyes.