Arrest (BPD Style)

Thanks to: Lady_Knight_Rocks for requesting: "Hmm...I kinda wanna see what BPD's reactions to bringing in these three criminals, guilty of assault with deadly weapons, 2 of which are underage, and then Dick just starts scolding them like their family XD Because it's Tim, Jason, amd Damian"

Without further ado.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the HELL were you three thinking?!" Officer Grayson slammed three files onto his desk.

Sat right across from him were three boys. One 18 year-old, one 17 year-old, and one 11 year-old.

The yelling from the calmed of all the officers drew the attention of everyone, even Chief Addad.

The oldest of the three kids opened his mouth to speak.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Richard glared at him.

"Guilty for assault with deadly weapons, 2 of you are underage, Breaking and entering, destruction of property, AND a stolen vehicle!" Dick recited from the reports.

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" Richard gave a deep glare at all of them.

"Gesh. Rookie is laying it on thick." Amy whispered to Addad.

Addad nodded.

Everyone was in shock of how Grayson was acting.

"Grayson, I was just-" Damian started to try to get out of trouble.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Dick glared directly at Damian.

Damian froze then immediately looked down, "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

"I want you all to look over there at that nice Officer. She's Officer Ylang. You might recognize her as your arresting officer. She's the one that can press the charges and go through with processing you all." Grayson said, pointing to his black-haired Officer.

"Do you know how many years you'd spend in jail or juvie if she proceeds? She might even trial you as an adult, Tim." Dick said.

"How does he know that kid's name? I didn't put it in the file. I haven't processed them yet." Ylang whispered to Shalt.

Shalt shrugged, "If he knows them, this is going to get ugly."

"Don't you mean scary?" Ylang asked.

"Both." Shalt said.

"I'm sure you know, Jason. You've already been in jail. Do you really want to go back? And do you want to bring your brother with you and send one to Juvie?" Richard asked.

"No, sir." Jason said, head down.

"Out of the three of you, Tim, I'm disappointed. I thought you were more responsible then this." Grayson said.

"I'm sorry." Tim whispered. His head was down and a few tears came from his eyes.

"You have a lot going for you. Do you just want to throw that all away?" Dick asked.

"No." Tim said, lip wobbling a lot.

"Go sit on the couch in Addad's office, Tim." Richard said, pointing to Addad's office.

He watch Tim go and sit.

"You two. Why did you drag Tim into this?" Richard snarled, turning to them.

"We needed help with the recon." Jason said.

"Tt. I did not drag Drake into this. He wanted to go. This is his fault." Damian said, looking away.