Hero Cooking

WARNING: Bad language, Fires, Burning things down

I read a cooking fanfic with our loveable boys and I needed to make one myself.

Only, with my twists. :3

"Welcome to Episode 1 of Super Cooking! Where your favorite heroes guest cook with the Batfamily!" Nightwing smiled, talking excitedly into a microphone.

"Why are we doing this?" Red Robin asked.

"Because we're being paid to." Nightwing said.

"Who the fuck approved this to be on TV?" Red Hood asked.

"Someone?" Nightwing was uncertain.

"This is stupid, Nightwing." Robin said.

"ANYWAYS! Today, our guest is Superman!" Nightwing smiled.

The cameras panned over to Superman who was also in the big kitchen.

"Hello!" Superman smiled.

"So, today, we are going to be making a Chocolate Cake!" said Nightwing, holding up a piece of paper that had a recipe on it.

Richard pulled out several pans and bowls.

"Wait a minute. I thought Golden Boy was banned from the kitchen?" Jason asked.

Everyone stopped and looked at Richard who was filling a bowl with water.

"Yeah! Nightwing! Why are you here if Agent A banned you from the kitchen?" Red Robin asked.

"Uhhhhh...that's between me and Batsy." Nightwing gave an uncertain smile.

"Okay, so, Chocolate Cake. This is the recipe?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Hood." Damian said.

Jason glared at the paper.

"Why are you glaring at the paper?" Red Robin asked.

"I realized that I never completed school and therefore, I don't know how to cook or read this." Jason said.

"They're fractions. Not even fractions! It tells you how many cups to fill!" Red Robin said.

"I never went to HOME EC!" Jason screamed, throwing the paper down.

"You are all idiots." Damian tutted.

"How are any of you going to make a cooking show if you can't cook?" Superman asked out loud.

"Believe it or not, but we have 1.9 billion viewers right now." Red Robin said, on his phone, texting Steph.

"How?" Jason asked, looking at Tim's phone.

"Oh shit!" Nightwing screamed.

He threw a bowl of flames into the sink.

"HOW DID YOU SET WATER ON FIRE?!" Jason screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW! GET IT OUT!" Dick screamed, hitting the bowl with a towel.

He only managed to catch the towel on fire, which he threw to the floor, which caught the floor on fire- somehow!

Needless to say, Richard burnt down another kitchen.

"Well, I think we're cancelled after this." Red Hood said.

"The viewers are now at 5.4 billion." Red Robin said, looking at his phone.

"Why are there so many people watching us?" Nightwing asked.

"Because you're a fuck-up." Jason said.

"Don't worry about the set, you guys did great today! We'll have a new set for next week's episode!" the director smirked.

"Next-week?" The Batfamily looked at each other.

"Of course! Your next guest is Black Canary!" the director smiled.

Several people gulped.