Apartment

"We have found a location of a suspected drug dealer. I'm going to need a few of you to-" Chief Addad started.

"Hey! That's across from my apartment!" Richard pointed out.

Everyone looked at him.

"What?" Dick asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice apartment." Officer Shalt nodded.

"Uhhh... thank you?" Richard didn't normally get that.

Richard's apartment was messy to say the least.

There were a few plates, cups of coffee, and bowls around, not to mention all the clothes around.

"Really, Grayson?" Amy asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Give me a break, I don't like cleaning!" Dick rubbed the back of his neck.

"Messy." Officer Ylang said as she stepped in.

"Again, I don't like cleaning and I didn't expect any visitors." Richard giggled.

He ran around his apartment quickly, grabbing all the clothes before disappearing into his bedroom.

Dick put the clothes into the basket by the door.

He came out and started taking the dishes from the living room to the kitchen.

"So, kitchen, living room, bed room, and bath room. Nice size for one." Chief Addad nodded.

Richard nodded as he grabbed the rest of the dishes from everywhere else.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Dick asked.

"What are you cooking?" Amy asked.

"Uhm...I can't use the kitchen." Richard blushed, looking down at his socked feet.

"What's wrong with it?" Ylang asked.

"I can't cook. I burn toast. I'm not allowed to cook. I'm literally a fire hazard in the kitchen." Dick said, looking ashamed.

"How do you eat then?" Shalt asked.

"Normally just take-out and frozen TV meals." Richard said, shrugging.

"Oh dear child." Addad shook his head, "I got this."

"You're my guests though! I should be making food!" Dick said, frowning.

"Richard, just let me. No guilt." Chief Addad said.

"Okay. I have the pans around here somewhere..." Richard started opening cabinets.

"Why is there so much cereal?" Ylang asked.

"I like cereal!" Dick laughed.

"More like love, there is so many boxes!" Amy seemed very distressed by this fact.

"So, it's all I eat. I know it's not the healthiest, but I can't cook!" Richard said.

"We are taking a cooking class." Ylang and Amy said at the same time.

"Okay, but you need to have the fire department there when we do." Dick said.

"Great, but I need to break this up. I need some help setting these up." Shalt held up two black duffle bags.

"So, I have two windows that point in the direction of the building. One in the living room and the other is in my bedroom." Richard said.

"Cool." Shalt pulled out a camera and a telescope and started to set them both up on tripods in the living room.

He then went to the door of Richard's bedroom and opened it.

"What is this?" Shalt asked loudly.

Everyone went over to the door.

Inside Richard's bedroom, the bed was covered in pillows and stuffed animals.

There was a chest at the end of the bed that had blankets pilled on it.

"Grayson... what is this?" Shalt asked.

Richard blushed.

"So, I like cute and cuddly things! And I like pillows and blankets. They are fuzzy and warm!" Dick defended himself, blushing like mad.

"Again, I think the word you're looking for is 'love'." Amy said.

"Oh, shush!" Dick playfully glared at Amy.

Amy laughed in response.

"Why do you have a giant chalkboard in the living room?" Addad asked, while going back to the kitchen to cook.

"DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Richard zoomed out of his bedroom, and shoved the board against the wall.

"Grayson, what's on the other side of the chalkboard?" Addad asked, suspicious.

"Nothing!" Dick smiled as innocently as he could.

Addad glared at him but continued on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hours later, nearing into midnight when they found several officers asleep.

Addad decided to make some coffee, but as he was walking to the kitchen, he looked at the giant chalkboard.

He looked over at the couch where Grayson was cuddling a sleeping Shalt.

He however caught Amy's eyes.

Amy nodded and slowly got up, not to wake the two others on the couch.

Addad moved the chalk board from the wall and flipped it over.

On the other side, it was a cork board with lots of pinned pictures to a map along with string.

Amy and Addad looked at each other.

There were many place and people on the board.

Along with lists of what they have done and who they work for.

And times and places.

It looked like one of Addad's detective's boards.

"What the hell?" Amy looked at the board.

All the major drug rings, cartels, and illegal operations in Bludhaven were on there, along with their owners and the owner's men and women.

Even the territory of each gang was outlined.

Addad and Amy narrowed their eyes.

They knew that Grayson was a good cop, not corrupt in any way.

But how did he have all this information?

How did he have all this evidence against these illegal operations that the police department had been trying to take down for YEARS?

"Who the hell is Richard Grayson?" Amy asked, looking into Addad's eyes.

Suddenly, their idea that Grayson wasn't a real Rookie seemed too real.

They knew, Richard Grayson defiantly wasn't a Rookie.

But what he was?

They had no idea.

They were going to find out though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I need something answered before I can continue writing.

Should Damian's height in the Murderous Duo AU be 6'2" (like grown Bruce) so that Bruce can be taller then him when he grows up, like how Damian should be taller then Bruce when he grows up, or should Damian be 6'7" and Bruce (when he grows up) is still 6'2"? 

PLEASE ANSWER!