The Police (Again)

"So...Daddy?" one of the Bludhaven officers asked Richard as he came into work the next day.

"Yes. Daddy. Or Dad. Or father. or Bruce. Whatever I'm feeling that day." Dick said.

"So, you're the oldest?" another officer asked. 

"Yes. Oldest but between Jay and Tim, I'm the shortest." Richard said.

"Grayson, how long will we be here?" Damian asked.

"I would have left you in the apartment, but you'd destroy everything just to make me come home." Richard said.

"Why would you think that?" Damian asked, arms crossed.

"'Cause I've done it before." Richard said.

"Perhaps you're not such an idiot after all." Damian said.

"That's nice and all, but back to the questions! How is Bruce Wayne your dad?" another officer cut Damian off.  

"DON'T CUT ME OFF! FOR THAT I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" Damian kicked the man to the ground and pulled out a knife.

"DAMIAN!" Richard glared and scolded him.

Dick held his hand out.

Damian grumbled but put the blade back into the handle of the pocket knife before giving it back to Grayson.

"Thank you, Damian. Now, what have I said about killing people?" Dick asked.

"Not to get caught?" Damian smirked.

"Damian." Richard frowned.

Damian sighed, "Not to kill anyone because all life is precious and once you take away a life, you can not bring that person back." 

"Good boy!" Richard smiled, rewarding Damian with a sucker.

"You shall not stop me from killing my next victim, Grayson. You may have stopped me with your childish tri-oh. Is this strawberry cheesecake?" Damian asked with the sucker in his mouth.

"I know! Right?" Richard smiled madly.

"This is good." Damian nodded.

"Yeah!" Richard clapped his hands 3 times. 

"Do you want to stop the killing and go get some candy?" Richard asked.

"I would like that, yes, Grayson." Damian said.

"See? You can be a good child when you want to be. I just don't see why you're not like this all the time. You could have Bruce wrapped around your finger!" Richard said, putting his jacket on.

"...I am interested in this method you speak of, go on." Damian said.

Richard laughed loudly.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure this came out as everyone would have liked...