A Different Side (Trial)

I'm trying this out to see if you guys want this as a full, fledged fanfiction. 

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER!!!

(I own nothing!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- Into the Manor

"Hello and welcome to News Channel 43! I'm Casey here with interesting news for not only Gothamites but the whole world. For 1 month, Bruce Wayne has allowed us access to his life! For 1 month, we will livestream directly from Bruce Wayne's location. This is inside Bruce Wayne's life. We now go to Cierra, who is on the street." Casey switched the camera over. 

"We are in one of Bruce Wayne's limos. Have you ever been in a limo before, Charlie?" Cierra asked. 

The camera shook no. 

"We are currently being driven to Wayne Manor by Bruce Wayne's bulter, Alfred Pennyworth." Cierra said. 

"How are you, Mr. Pennyworth?" Cierra asked. 

"Alfred only, please, my dear." Alfred smiled kindly and looked at them through the review mirror. 

"Alfred, how are you?" Cierra asked. 

"I am doing fine, Ms. Gravis." Alfred said. 

"Oh no! If I'm calling you Alfred, then you call me Cierra!" Cierra said. 

Alfred chuckled, "Yes then, Ms. Cierra."

"That title extends to both of you, might I add." Alfred said, looking at Charlie. 

"I'm Charlie then!" Charlie waved. 

"What's your official title and WOW! we are far from the city!" Cierra said, looking out the window. 

"You would not believe me if I said. And yes, Wayne Manor is a quite a ways from the city." Alfred answered. 

"Try me. I've heard crazy things on this job." Cierra said. 

"Everything." Alfred said. 

"Everything?" Charlie and Cierra asked at the same time. 

"Everything." Alfred said. 

"I thought you were just the butler." Cierra said. 

"I am the butler, cook, maid, nanny, gardener, and anything else you can think of." Alfred said. 

"I thought he had a whole crew." Charlie said. 

"Yes, he does. Which I command. However, I am the only full-time, live-in crew." Alfred said. 

"So, you're with them 24/7?" Cierra asked. 

"Yes." Alfred confirmed. 

"So, what should we expect?" Cierra asked. 

"Normally, we do not speak ill of our Masters and Mistresses, however, this is one time. Expect insanity." Alfred said. 

He pulled into the Manor's driveway.

The fountain sprung several streams of water out of a giant swan. 

"Also, you will find some...discrepancies among the members of this household." Alfred said as he pulled and parked the limo in the garage. 

"Discrepancies?" they both asked. 

"Yes." Alfred said, closing the garage door. 

Charlie whistled as he got out of the limo, "Nice motorcycles!"