Shelly

"Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!" Richard yelled as he ran into the Manor.

"What?" Bruce asked, reading the newspaper.

"I lost my phone while I was walking home." Richard said.

"That would explain all the messages I'm getting." Jason said, holding up his red phone.

"What?" Dick asked, swipping Jason's phone from him.

He called his phone.

"HEY! YOU TOOK MY PHONE! I WANT IT BACK!" Dick yelled when the person picked up his phone.

"THIS ISN'T MY PHONE, THIS IS MY BROTHER'S PHONE!" yelled Richard.

"I WANT MY PHONE! IT WAS A GIFT!" Dick frowned.

"Well, I won't press charges. I just want my phone back." Richard said.

"Yes, I just want my phone. Shelly, is the best shade of blue that my friend found." Dick said.

"Speaking of phone, I want mine back." Jason grumbled.

"Yes, I named my phone Shelly! Have you seen the blue on her? The name's perfect for her!" Richard said passionately.

"Look, just give the phone to the secretary at Wayne Enterprises and say that it's for Richard G." Dick said.

"Yes, I am aware that my nickname is Dick." Richard said.

"Look, just give me back my phone or I'll activate the tracker on it!" Dick threatened.

"If I do, the police come after you!" Richard frowned.

"Richard, I'll just buy you a new phone." Bruce said.

"No one can replace Shelly!" Dick hissed.

"It's just a phone." Bruce said.

"It's not just a phone! That phone is Shelly! She was with me through my hospital trip and my bed rest after words, she was there when no one else was! Shelly may be blue but she is the perfect shade of blue for me! She matches my favorite blankie and the ribbon on Zitka! I can't imagine life without Shelly!" Richard looked like he was about to cry.

Bruce took Jason's phone from Richard.

"Listen, my kid is about to cry. Please just return the phone so that we can forgo all the tears tonight. Please!" Bruce begged, not wanting Dick to cry.

"He's too emotionally invested in that phone." Bruce said.

"Thank you." Bruce hung up and gave Jason back his phone.

"You'll find Shelly tomorrow at Wayne Enterprises." Bruce said.

"Yeah!" Richard cheered.

"Greeeeeeaaaatttt. Now, lets go back to TV." Jason said, plopping onto the couch.