Chapter 1

Izuku POV

"Can I be a hero?"

"I'm sorry son but it's just too dangerous without having a quirk. There are plenty of ways to help people out still. Join the police, work at an agency, or you could even join a support course and really help hero's out. But you can't be a hero without a quirk." Stated all might.

Those words rang out in Izukus head.

All Might turned away from me and started to walk away. But before he could get away Izuku yelled at him.

"ALL MIGHT IVE SPENT MY ENTIRE LIFE LOOKING UP TO YOU. How can you just destroy my dreams like that?" Izuku questioned.

"I'm sorry son, I really don't want to hurt you. But it's my job as a hero to protect all those I can and this is the best way for me to protect you. That's what's great about dreams kid, they aren't always meant to come true." Said all might.

And just like that, all might left Izuku alone on the roof. He couldn't comprehend what just happened and before He knew it He was on the ground crying. Everything Izuku had looked up to in his  life just told him it was all pointless. Izuku thought Maybe Kacchan was right about jumping off the roof. Maybe he could be born again with a quirk and He could actually be a hero. Izuku walked over to the edge and looked down. People walking around, living their everyday lives, and He bet all of them had quirks. Must be great. He turned around and walked through the door to make my way down the stairs. Once down he starting making his way home and the next thing he knew his front door was in front of him. He twisted the knob, pushed the door open and walked in knowing his mom was going to bombard him with questions.

"Izuku where have you been? Are you hurt? Is everything ok?

"Ya mom don't worry about me. I just had a lot on my mind." Izuku said unconvincingly.

Inko looked at her son and knew something was wrong. But in the end she decided not to pry thinking it would make the situation worse.

"Alright honey just know if you ever want to talk to me, I'm here for you". Inko said lovingly.

"I know mom. Thank you."

He gave her a smile and satisfied with his reaction she turned and made her way back into the kitchen. Izuku made his way up stairs and collapsed into his bed. Slowly drifting asleep.
————————————————————————

News report from later that night
-BREAKING NEWS-
2 more hero's found brutally beat and unconscious. This looks like another attack by the Hero Hunter, make sure to listen for more breaking news and action about this dangerous vigilante.