75 News...

Part 75 News...

Rohan chased the police jeep. When he turned the bike, the car crossed his path and he pressed the brake. The bike got skit and he fell from the bike whereas his mobile fell from his pocket which Rohan didn't notice. In that accident, his head got injured and started bleeding. He was surrounded by the People. Rohan lost his consciousness. Someone called an auto and took him to the nearby hospital. We don't have to say that he missed the police jeep in which Vikram is going to the police station.

Arnav was waiting for his phone to know which police station his father-in-law has been taken to. He kept on checking his mobile whether Rohan has sent a message. He wanted to meet Vikram because he wanted to know what his intention is. What is necessary to spend a huge amount to buy a jewellery set for Khushi when he doesn't have money for his daily expenses? He gave up the idea of giving the jewellery set to Khushi. Until he meets Vikram and gets to know why he did pickpocket, he will not give it to Khushi because Khushi will get disappointed if she gets to know that his father got arrested again for pickpocketing.

Khushi, who brought coffee for Arnav standing, looking at him frowning, what he is thinking so deep? Arnav made up himself and smiled at her.

"Arnavji I can't believe you got gripped by the incident so much."

Arnav smiled. Khushi passed the cup to him. Arnav sipped the coffee and Khushi sat before him and observed him openly.

"What are you looking at me?"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

Arnav got stuck.

"Why are you thinking like that?" he asked her without answering her question.

"I can see the restlessness in your eyes. You were never like this."

"I don't want to hide anything from you but I'm not in the position to tell you that now..."

"What happened, Arnavji?"

"I will surely tell you but please don't ask me anything now."

"Ok... I won't ask you anything..."

"Are you upset?"

"No... if you don't want me to know that then there must be a reason..."

Keeping the cup on the table, he pulled her on his lap.

"This is what I liked in you the most... understanding..." he pecked her knuckle.

"Whatever you are facing now will vanish soon, Arnavji... you will handle it with your skills." She refreshed him.

Arnav hugged her waist and rested on her shoulder.

"You are so refreshing you know..." he asked softly.

"I don't know..." she smiled, reciprocating his hug.

"I'm waiting for TOMORROW..." He uttered huskily.

"For?" She asked with confusion.

"Your two days' leave gets over tomorrow." Raising his head, he looked at her contently.

This time, Khushi leaned on his shoulder blushing.

"I swear, I will never give you leave in the upcoming days...no no... in the upcoming years..." he kissed her cheek.

Khushi closed his mouth.

"Stop blabbering..."

"Yeah... nowadays I blabber a lot... don't I?"

"Yeah...it all started when you pretended like a drunken man... I think that hangover is continuing..." she chuckled.

"This hangover will continue for life long... because it was created by my wife..." he said tightening the grip.