5 Positive Attitude

Part5 

Gupta House

Khushi was chitchatting with her sister Arpita who is pregnant. She just came with her husband Vijay to meet her parents and sister Khushi.

"How was the interview Khushi?" Vijay asked.

"Should agree with Jeejaji, there is no wonder if AR is No. 1 fashion house. Their interview method itself told their standard"

"That's why I applied it to you. You are the eligible candidate to AR."

"Yeah, comparing to AR, Shina's company is nothing."

"But you were the multi-worker of Sinha's company. Mark my words; it will help you in AR."

"I had done the interview very well. Let's see the result"

"You will surely get the job. Then your FUTURE will be completely changed." Vijay gave her hope.

Vijay and Arpita got married a few months ago. Vijay is a common middle-class man who was working in a private company. He loves Arpita very much. For their marriage, Shashi took a huge amount as a loan from his company. He is paying two-thirds of the salary as EMI. Khushi was the one who insisted on him doing that as she didn't know she will lose the job. This is what their family condition is. That's why Khushi wanted to join a job.

NK called Khushi to convey the matter. She attended it excusing herself from her family members, as usual.

"Hi buddy"

"You have been selected in the interview, Khushi"

"Really? Thank God"

"But Khushiiii...."

"Why are you dragging?"

"You are not going to work for Akash"

"Then?"

"You have been selected as ASR's PA"

"Whaaat?"

"No issues if you don't like to work for him. You just refuse the job. I will ask my friends to search for a good job for you"

"But why won't I work for elder Raizada?"

"Di told me that you argued with him"

"It's not a big issue, Nanne"

"For you, it's not... but for him... it is..."

"I didn't say anything wrong"

"What did you talk to him?"

"I just talked about your LOVE."

"Whaaat? My love? But, Nannav doesn't know about it?"

"Then why did he talk like that?"

"What did he ask you?"

Khushi narrated everything to NK. He had no idea how Arnav got to know about his love affair with Lavanya. If this is what the matter is, he should sort it out. He supposed.

"I'm scared of him Khushi"

"Why are you scared? What he will do? Will he do anything unpleasant?" She asked hesitatingly.

NK got her point.

"No no... not like that. He is a gem of a person in WOMEN's matter but very strict in work. He wants everything perfect. He doesn't like anyone back answers and little egoistic"

Khushi sighed

"That's all what he does? I was nervous thinking something"

"Are not you scared?"