36 She likes him

Part 36 She likes him

Khushi came to GH disappointedly as she couldn't talk to her BOSS. When she entered GH, her weariness flew away. She became excited seeing her sister Arpita in GH who was with her nine-month baby bump. She rushed to her and hugged.

"Arrey, Slowly..." Garima warned her.

"What a surprise Jeeji..." Khushi shouted.

"Surprise? What will you do if I give you more surprises?" Arpita winked at her.

"More surprise? What's that?"

"She is going to stay with us," Garima said happily.

"Really?" Khushi hopped excitedly.

Vijay nodded yes.

"My husband knows my wish. He smelled that I want to eat Amma's hand made food. So he brought me here." there was pride on Arpita's face.

"That's so sweet of you, Jeejaji"

She smiled at Arpita's husband Vijay who was sitting next to Arpita. He extended a sweet box towards Khushi.

"I said you are sweet, doesn't mean you should prove it by giving sweets" She teased.

"There is a reason for the sweets, Khushi," Arpita said.

"Anything special?" Khushi took the box while asking.

"He got a promotion, Khushi. His salary became double" Arpita said proudly.

Khushi kept the box on the tea table and folded her hands.

"This is cheating. I won't accept it. I want a treat." She demanded.

"Sure, Khushi. I will definitely give you a grand treat if this promotion becomes permanent" Vijay said sighing.

"What do you mean? Haven't you got promoted yet?" she asked frowning.

Vijay nodded NO.

"Are you celebrating it before itself?" Khushi wondered.

"I hope I will get promoted"

"All the best" Khushi wished.

But, she couldn't understand one thing, why Vijay is celebrating the promotion which is not confirmed yet? What so urgent? She couldn't take it simply. She got fresh and came out. She saw Vijay sitting in the living room alone.

"Where is Jeeji?" She questioned him.

"With Amma, in the Kitchen." He replied.

Khushi was about to go to the kitchen, Viyaj stopped her.

"One minute, Khushi."

"Tell me, Jeejaji"

"I want to talk to you."

"Yeah..."

"About my promotion."

Khushi looked at him astonished.

"About your promotion?"

"It's only in your hands, Khushi"

"Whaaaat! What would I do?"

"You won't do anything but ASR," he said hesitatingly.

Khushi's face became horrible.

"Because of him I got promoted. It's in your hand whether I will continue in it or not."

"But what he does with your promotion?"

"He is one of the directors of our company now. He brought almost forty percent of shares of our company worth Rs. Thirty-two crores."