Prologue

Prologue

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA... he was arrogant until he met Khushi Kumari Gupta. If you think he would have changed after meeting her, you are right. He became MORE arrogant after meeting her. She is the only girl who grabbed his complete attention because she was the exact FEMALE VERSION of HIM. She had all the best qualities of him, in fact, EXTRA qualities which he hadn't had. That's what irked him to the core.

He was confident because of his MONET. He thought his MONEY can make everything possible. But, she had more confidence even having NO MONEY. The best thing is she believed in HER more than money.

He controls everything... keeps everything in his control... except ONE... his ANGER. But... she is MASTER in controlling her ANGER... looking cool in every DAMN situation. Such a cool-headed girl she was.

These extra qualities of hers maddened him like anything. He just wanted to WIN her, at least once. He wanted to show her that he is BETTER than her.

YES... the man who is the BEST in everything, and wishes to have only the BEST, wanted to be BETTER than HER.

In that battle, he doesn't know what he is getting and what he is giving. His life has been completely turned 180 degrees since she entered his life.

The man who couldn't waste his valuable time started thinking about a mere middle-class girl who he doesn't like... who he want to prove lower than him. He felt wired for it though. He was getting drowned in her presence which makes him forget all... even himself...