17 Conference

Part 17 

Aman stopped before started climbing the stairs. He thought something and came back to Khushi's cabin. She was drinking water from the bottle and asked him by her eyes "What?" while drinking.

"Madam, can I get permission to enter ASR's cabin?" he asked folding his hands politely.

Khushi closed her mouth from spitting the water. After gulping the water, she burst out laughing. She sprinkled the little water on Aman from the bottle. Aman chuckled, jumping back to save himself from the water.

"Stop teasing me"

"I'm not... what if ASR asked me to GET OUT?" he chuckled again.

"Before I drench you with water, runaway" she warned.

Aman left her cabin laughingly. But these guys didn't know that someone is looking at them from the glass wall of his cabin, fisting his fingers and tightening his jaws. How could they be so casual? How they get something to talk or play? He got irritated.

He saw Aman knocking on the door.

"Good morning ASR"

"From when you started playing in the working hours?" he asked, trying hard not to show his anger.

"Me...? No ASR"

"I saw you playing with Ms. Gupta with a water bottle"

Though he tried hard he couldn't hide his anger from Aman.

"Trust me ASR. It was not me but Khushi played" Aman complained like a school student.

Yes, Arnav knew it's Khushi. That's what irritates him a lot. If it is Aman who played with her then it won't hard to control him but how could he control Ms. Gupta?

"Why did you go to her cabin?"

Aman got stuck. What question is this? Why does it feel like he is jealous?

"To get Khushi's permission to enter your cabin ASR," he said very seriously.

Arnav glared at him.

"Being AR's manager, it's my responsibility to follow your rules ASR"

"Being AR's manager, it's not necessary to get her permission. You can enter my cabin anytime"

"Then, ok," he said feeling relieved.

"Why do you come here?"

"I was really worried about yesterday's happenings. Thank God, you reached the place at the right time and saved Khushi. She should have become relaxed when she saw you. Am I right?"

"She fainted...."

Aman looked at Arnav who was not in the sense. It seems he is thinking about yesterday's happenings.

"Ohh God...then, how did you bring her from there?"

"I picked her up in my arms"

Aman's eyes sparkled. Like really? This means the story which Khushi created is true.

"Then...?

"I fed her honey to get her sugar level balanced"

"Really?" Aman asked unbelievably. He almost shouted which brought Arnav's sense back. Aman smiled at him. Arnav understood that he spilled some beans.

"What?"

Aman nodded no suppressing his smile.

"We have to go to the conference"