29 Shocking Declaration

Part29 Shocking Declaration

Khushi saw Arnav standing, hearing her phone talk with Krish. She casually turned her head and continued the work. It showed that she is not at all mind about Arnav.

Arnav was shocked to the core and also furious, nervous, worried...what not? Krish proposed to Khushi for the marriage. He fisted his fingers to control his bubbling anger. He just wanted to punch on Krish's face non-stop. At the same time, an unnamed tension occupied his mind. What should he do now? Should he ask Khushi about it? But...in what rights? What if she says "YES, I'm going to marry him"? What if she does something to irritate him, just like she returned his gift?

Or... he should propose her? Will she accept him? No...she won't... she will definitely deny on his face. She will definitely do. She has the guts. She didn't even accept his gift then there is no chance to accept his proposal and definitely not when Krish is on the waiting list. He can't give her the chance to deny him... never... he has to deal this wisely. Krish just proposed her. She has not said yes to Krish yet. It seems this is unexpected for her also. She will definitely take time to think about Krish's proposal. He can use THAT time in his favor. He went to the seat and sat silently.

"Khushi, you may go." He said not looking at her.

Khushi raised her head and looked at him frowning.

"I have not completed the work yet, sir."

"We will discuss it tomorrow. Just collect the reports of the current deals and submit it."

"Yes, Sir."

She left the cabin. In fact, she also lost the connectivity in her work after Krish's proposal as she didn't expect it.

Arnav leaned on the seat and closed his eyes. What should be done? What if Khushi accepts Krish's proposal? He tightened his jaws. Khushi likes Krish he knew that. He witnessed their weave-length in front of his eyes. There is a chance for her to accept his proposal. Arnav became tensed. He felt his head becoming heavy...eyes are burning...his body is sweating...

He stood from the seat and gave a look to Khushi through the glass wall. She was on her chair, pressing her head. It seems she is also in the stress. He saw NK entering into her cubicle, talking on his mobile. He forwarded his mobile to Khushi. The call might be from Lavanya that's why he is passing the phone to Khushi. After all, they are friends.

NK was standing biting his nails. The tension was visible on his face. Khushi spoke to Lavanya while keeping her gaze on NK. She disconnected the call and then they discussed something very seriously. NK was nodding his head listening to Khushi. It seems she is giving him an idea of something.

Arnav couldn't understand what the matter is. Arnav wanted to know what's going there. As it was related to NK he could get to know about it easily. He has a very important task then NK's which is standing in front of him gigantically in the name of Krish. He has to do something before it slips from his hands. He has no time to think wisely. Whatever it is, he couldn't let Khushi Gupta go to Krish's hands.

Arnav Singh Raizada who wanted to prove himself better than Khushi Gupta became soft due to Khushi's nature. After understanding her, he wanted to prove himself GOOD to none other than the same Khushi Gupta. But now, Krish's unexpected proposal changed him into 360 degrees. There is no RIGHT or WRONG... no FAIR or UNFAIR... no GOOD or BAD in his mind. According to him, everything is fair, everything is right...and everything is good... to get his love lady. Arnav was ready to do WRONG, UNFAIR, and BAD. Because there is nothing in his mind other than Khushi. He didn't care about Krish but only Khushi... the toughest nut on the earth, he has ever seen. His mind worked quickly. Taking a deep birth, he dialed someone. The call received from the other side.