24 Devil's Declaration

Part24 

Arnav was pacing in his room. How could she say that he can't be her Rajkumar? How could she decide what he is up to? Of course, he is a little cynic... doesn't mean he doesn't know to smile. Taking a deep breath, he made up himself. He knew how to turn the table. He is ASR, after all.

Khushi was working on her laptop. She looked at Sowmya who just entered her cubicle.

"Hi"

"I'm going to home on one-hour permission as today is Teej"

"Ohh... just carry on"

"You too get permission Khushi. We will go together"

"No, Sowmya... I can't. I have important work. But... how did you get permission as you just joined today, after one week of your leave?"

"I got the permission from Aman sir"

Khushi sighed.

"What happen, Khushi?"

"Nothing" she again sighed.

"Ok I'm leaving" Sowmya left the place.

Khushi sighed. She is a lucky woman. She can deal with Aman like a sweet man. But... her story is different. She has to face a devil every time. She supposed. But she didn't expect that a surprise was waiting for her from Arnav.

He called Khushi.

"Come to my cabin"

He disconnected the call. In a few minutes, Khushi knocked on his door.

"Come in" He said sternly.

"Yes, Sir?"

"What are you doing now?"

"Just checking the details of tomorrows tender, Sir"

"Wind it up and go home"

"Sir?" she asked unbelievably.

"I said go home"

"It's just 4o'clock..."

"I know. Tomorrow is the tender result. You too join me"

"Yes, sir"

"Now, you can go"

Khushi looked at him amazingly. She nodded yes and left his cabin. She happily rushed to the reception and stopped Sowmya who was ready to leave the office.

"Wait, I will also come"

"Did you get permission?"

"No... but yes"

"What are you saying?" Sowmya chuckled.

"Wait, I'm coming, taking my stuff"

"Sure" She sat on her chair.

Taking her bag, Khushi rushed out and about to bang on Aman.

"Sorry... sorry..."

"What so hurry Khushi? Where are you going?"

"You won't believe if I say"

"What?"

"Boss asked me to go home?"

"Really?"

"Yup. I think he is drunk" She whispered smilingly.

"He won't drink" Aman smiled.

"OK Aman, I'm going to go to the Temple. Bye"

"Bye"

She joined with Sowmya who was waiting for her. Aman amazed about Arnav's behavior. He saw Arnav hearing her talks today morning. He thought he will hold Khushi not letting her go. But he didn't expect him to send her soon. ASR became unpredictable to even Aman these days.