46 Argument

Part 46 Argument

AR

Arnav was waiting for Khushi to see his initial on her neck. He saw her entering the office. But unexpectedly, she was wearing the shawl unusually. She used to wear the shawl on ONE side but that day she was wearing it on the double side, especially, hiding the chain and the pendant. Arnav smirked, seeing that. Is not she looking gorgeous in a double-sided shawl? He casually sat on his chair and called her.

Seeing his number, Khushi's hand automatically touched the "A" pendant.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning. Come to my cabin."

"Yes, Sir."

Before entering into his cabin, he checked the chain whether it was hidden and she knocked on the door.

"Come in, Khushi."

Khushi got into his cabin. Arnav's penetrating eyes were on her neck and it made her embarrassed. Arnav kept a file on the table.

"This is our new project file. Go through it and tell me your ideas."

"Yes, sir."

She took the file, with the idea of checking it in her cubicle. Understanding her thought,

"Sit here and do that, Khushi," he ordered.

Khushi sat, gulping down. She started, going through it. Arnav got up from the seat and paced here and there. Not giving her attention to him, Khushi concentrated on the file. Arnav came to her backside and clipped her shawl in the chair's leg. He leaned on the table, folding his hands. Doing nothing, he was gazing at Khushi. At one point, Khushi sensed it. She slowly raised her eyelashes and looked at her BOSS who was casually ogling at her. She looked at the file again. She was confused as the next project was not different from the previous one.

"This project is as same as our last one sir," she said in a gauzy tone.

"Ohh really?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Ok then... you can go."

Khushi nodded yes and got up from the chair. As her shawl was being attached with the chair, her shawl pulled back and it got slipped from her shoulder. Arnav got a clear view of the pendent and his lips curved into a beautiful smile. Without sensing his trick, Khushi pulled her shawl and saw the clip. She looked at Arnav and gulped, seeing him looking at her neck smilingly. Her hand automatically touched the pendant which was shining on her milky white neck. Pulling her shawl, she wore it around her neck and about to leave, Arnav blocked her way, extending his hand. Khushi looked at him dumbfounded.

"The pendant was not so beautiful when I bought it unlike it looks now."

She parted her lips, getting perplexed.

"Hope you like it."

She was about to say something,

"I know what you want to say. This is office... not a place to talk about personal matters... etc...etc... right?"

He smirked at her and Khushi looked at somewhere.

"You know there is no difference between my personal and professional matter anymore because both became one... YOU...Khushi..."

He said giving enough space to the words.

"We are getting married... doesn't mean we can..."

Cutting her,

"That means we can talk...AT LEAST talk..." He said with a stern expression.

Khushi tried to leave his cabin, said nothing. Arnav came in front of her not letting her do so.