57 Concern

Part 57 Concern

Khushi amazed seeing Arnav so emotional. Arnav noticed her painful expression and smiled.

"Wear my mother's bangles always." He requested her.

Khushi nodded OK. Arnav's phone beeped with a message tone. The message was from Aman. He checked it and a smirk decorated his handsome face.

Khushi was about to go from there, she stopped as Arnav called her.

"Khushi..."

She raised her eyebrows like "What?"

"How did NK get the wound on his lip?" he asked her as he didn't want to let her go from there.

Khushi's eyes popped out. She had not dreamed off that she could ever get such a question from Arnav. She made up herself not to get stuck.

"He... banged... on the bed, it seems." She stammered.

"I'm asking the real reason, not the one which NK had already given..." Arnav asked with a killer smirk.

Khushi was suffocating to handle him. She didn't know what to answer and how to escape from him.

"How... do I know?" she said looking at somewhere.

"I knew you know..."

"Oh... I... don't know..." she stammered again.

"Don't try to lie... Khushi, your facial expression says the real story."

Khushi gulped...

"I saw you spilling a naughty smile at Lavanya."

Khushi closed her eyes sighing. She tried to run away, but Arnav's extended hand blocked her from running.

"Is not NK a lucky guy to get such a wound from his wife?" He asked in a husky tone.

The tone made an eruption inside Khushi's stomach. Her body became heat in a blink of an eye. This is the first day of their marriage. If he started talking teasingly on the first day itself then what will he do in the upcoming days? The thought itself made Khushi dumbfounded. Arnav's next stances made her shiver.

"I don't mean I'm unlucky... what if I didn't get such wound today... will my days continue this way forever? No right?"

Khushi couldn't stand this side of Arnav. What he is hinting at here? Damn... he is not hinting... he is openly talking about something which didn't happen between them."

"I'm not hurrying but I will be waiting to get such a wound..."

Khushi kept her palm on his chest in an attempt of pushing him. As she had done the same before too, Arnav understood that what she is going to do next. He clutched her both the hands not to let her win. He didn't stop questioning her even though he didn't get the answers. So what if he didn't get answers? Is not it enough if the questions reached the right person? She might not answer him but she would definitely find the answers for her own self.

"Didn't Akash give you the lipstick?"

That's it... Would she trick him as she did with Akash and Aman? Why the hell he is throwing such questions directly?

"I know the lipstick is with you."

Khushi looked at him bomb shelled and about to deny, Arnav's words shut her mouth.

"Aman just called Preeto and she said the truth about the lipstick. Aman messaged me." He threw a teasing smile.

"It's you who gave it to me. You are teasing like as if I gave it to you...?" she asked grabbing some courage.