1 Interview

Part 1 

AR was unusually crowded. An interview is going to be held there. AR is expecting a talented candidate with experience because it was one of the powerful posts of AR. It was a PA interview. AR is searching for an eligible PA for its Assistant Managing Director Akash Singh Raizada. Many male and female candidates were waiting to attend the interview.

Aman; the manager of AR is full set to perform the interview with many sets of toughest questions. He knew other candidates who are waiting outside will get to know the questions if he asks the same questions to all. So he prepared many sets of questions. It seemed IAS (Indian Administrative Service) exam would be easier than an AR interview. Today, there won't be any other business than handling the interview for Aman. Seeing a long list of candidate's, told him that. It's not easy to find a capable PA to the AMD of AR though.

Thank God... it's not an interview of finding its MD, Arnav Singh Raizada's PA. If AMD's PA needs this kind of filtration then no need to say about AR's MD's PA. ASR never needed a PA. He never felt to have one. No one could stand against his tantrums except Aman. A single person is not enough for him though. The whole AR rotates around him.

AR got feverish as its BOSS Arnav Singh Raizada entered the premise like a storm. He was heading towards his cabin, ignoring all the greetings of his staff. If someone would have been in his place he couldn't ignore the beautiful smile of the receptionist. But he is ASR after all... without even sparing a look at her; he moved with the same speed. The security stood, opening the glass door of the huge floor of AR. Arnav entered the main hall of the AR where many people were waiting for the interview.

His legs automatically lost their speed. His steps slowed down beyond his control. His eyes shrunk, seeing a particular person. He couldn't hold his lips from uttering, "KHUSHI?" looking at a girl. But the girl didn't even look at him like always. What is she doing here? Is she here to attend the interview? But, no one told him about it. Raizadas looked so cool in the morning. Don't they know that she is coming to AR for an interview? What about NK? Doesn't he always overreact in Khushi's matter?

Arnav looked at his surroundings. He saw the HEAD of the designer team Mr Rabindhar standing with a file. He beckoned him. He rushed towards Arnav.

"Did you assign everything?" Arnav asked.

"Yes, Sir."

The head designer handed over the file to Arnav. Arnav looked at it.

NK who got inside, following Arnav also got stuck. He even shouted her name forgetting his surroundings.

"Khushi.....?"

It was visible in his face that he knows nothing about Khushi's attempt at the interview.

Khushi smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?"

Khushi tried to say something.

"Don't you dare say that you are here for the interview?"

"Undoubtedly, I'm here for the interview" She chuckled.

"But why didn't you tell me that you are coming to AR?"

"Jeejaji applied it, and most probably, it does nothing with you. I'm just going to attend the interview like other candidates. Simple."

"You are so mean Khushi. This is why I hate you"

Khushi smiled at him teasingly.

"Nanne, stop getting angry, you look so funny"

NK glared at her.

"Cool Nanne. If I'm eligible for the post then I will get the job."

What kind of girl she is? If anyone would have been in her place then they had pleaded with him to OUT the questions.